Quick Giveaway! FREE Turbo Scratchers for two winners!

smile123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
Cupcake will run up to her food bowl as soon as she hears a can of cat food open, even if she's asleep. She also loves to scratch the chair then sleep.
View media item 368747

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Entry

My current cats, all rescues, KK, Julien, Sissy, Stormy, Cooper and Rosie currently play with cheap toys....Walmart pizza boxes with marbles inside, amazon.com cardboard boxes and paper grocery bags.  It might be nice to have some classier toys laying around in case company shows up and thinks they've entered a homeless camp with all the sheets on the floor protecting the white and lighter carpet from the dogs and all the paper products for the cats. 

I'd have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting a picture with all six cats at once, but here's a picture of

five of them together.  And then there's one with Sissy, who is annoyed by everyone.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitties have their own food bowl, but they love to share!

View media item 368853
Mittens and Shadow would love to share the scratcher also. They share EVERYTHING! !

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My kitties have their own food bowl, but love to share!

View media item 368854
Mittens and Shadow would love to share the scratcher also! They share EVERYTHING! !

I forgot the word ENTRY in my previous post.

smile123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
Cupcake will act like she hasn't seen me in years in the morning, she knows she's not allowed upstairs. If you out your hand out she will lay her head in you hand and follow you everywhere, but only in the morning.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Oh goodness, what to say about which cat? Let's start with the youngest and work our way up :)

Oliver is my chicken-cat. I say that because he runs away all the time for no reason whatsoever. Unless, of course, he wants something (like going upstairs). In that case, he will lovey-dovey all over the place and beg to go upstairs. And then he becomes seagull-cat!

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

molly92

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Delilah will sleep on my bed but usually keeps some space between us because I toss around so much in my sleep. Last night, though, I realized she was curled up right against me in the middle of the night and it was so sweet!

oceanbreathes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY :)

View media item 368969
I will miss being able to threaten this little guy with neuter. He's actually a good little boy: intelligent, clever, strong-willed, outspoken, wants everything Right Meow/on his terms, and he loves his three much older brothers. I worried myself sick over the decision to adopt and we've been through a good amount of health scares and vet visits in the short time he's been in our lives. However, he has become a wonderful member of our family and has improved our lives dramatically. He's now on my emotional support team, when I need it the most.