Questions About Introducing New Kitten

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am sitting here grinning like a fool! Man, these two got it all worked out and became furbrothers in no time flat! This was one of those cases of right cats, right home, right person. Yes, stick around! That's what this place is all about, you know. We celebrate these triumphs together, and we mourn our losses together, and we remember that sorrow shared is halved, joy shared is so much more than doubled!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spyro87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww thanks so much you guys. I'm pleased to report they're still doing really well, totally tag teaming us at every opportunity, one distracts the other attemptsto snatch a sandwich off your plate :eyeroll: its all fun and games lol.

They're also definitely learning each others boundaries, routines, and Merlin is teaching Corey not to rush into the kitchen when the humans go in, to just sit patiently outside and wait and see.

It's been so hot here today and both cats have just been lay around trying to stay cool! So we've had a pretty relaxed day all round!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Excellent! Sounds like things are going very, very well, indeed! And don't worry about an occasional spat. Like all siblings, sometimes that will happen.

Spyro87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much, for all the links and support and encouragement.

No doubt I'll need some more in the future, but fingers crossed!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, by all means, stick around! We want to watch these guys grow up, you know. You're part of a community here, now, and we'd miss you if you disappeared on us.

Spyro87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone.
They really are adorable together.

Theres no shortage of litter trays in the house but for whatever reason, one was peeing one side and the other was right behind him peeing in the other corner of the same tray! :lol:
What on earth? Cats don't usually do that?!

Aside from that they still play together and when they're not they nap together.

Attachments