Question Of The Day, Wednesday, September 25lol

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OK...

Think about it...what would be the WORST thing for the government to make illegal?

Took me almost a split second for my answer.

Cats, hands down. If they EVER made owning and keeping cats illegal, I would become an instant and notorious outlaw, and, I'm sure, would join the rest of you in rioting in the streets. THEY WILL PRY MY CAT FROM MY COLD, DEAD ARMS!

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty much everything that North Korea currently has banned! Pads, birth control and tampons, Cable TV, foreign books, vacations outside the country, the fact that only high ranking men are allowed to own and drive a car, bibles, extremely limited hairstyles and clothes, even Mother's Day and singing in public has recently been banned....nope nope nope no thanks. And all punishment is to the labour camps. I can't imagine! What a nightmare.

Additional ones:

Dancing! Which is actually also an illegal thing in certain countries :headshake: and of course my beloved kitties :redheartpump:

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
KITTEHS!!! :runningcat:

Wouldn't it be great if the gubmint banned corrupt politicians, activist judges, crooked cops, et al??? Oh, yeah, throw in wasteful bureaucrats, LOL. I honestly believe this country would be better off if it were run by CAT LOVERS!!! :bigeyes:

That's a sad reflection upon the current state of affairs, LOL. :petcat:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I think everyone on this site would agree about cats. :catlove: My own personal two other additions would be coffee and chocolate.
Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep! You will pry my coffee mug out of my cold, dead hands. I'm trying to step eating chocolate in an attempt to curb the migraines. So not working.

Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily Your street art is simply gorgeous!