Question of the day Wednesday October 28

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None of mine do, but one of my mom's cats, oddly, won't stay inside during a storm. Any time there's thunder she'll start screaming and jumping at the door until someone lets her out. We joke that she doesn't trust us dumb humans to know how to survive a storm. And after the storm is gone, she comes back and she's not wet, so she must have a special place she goes, but nobody knows where that is. She's a weird one.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
one of my mom's cats, oddly, won't stay inside during a storm. Any time there's thunder she'll start screaming and jumping at the door until someone lets her out. We joke that she doesn't trust us dumb humans to know how to survive a storm. And after the storm is gone, she comes back and she's not wet, so she must have a special place she goes, but nobody knows where that is.
My Vincie girl was the same way. Her mother was feral but not dad. She was born next door behind their garage in
a bunch of leaves, tree branches, etc. She did the same as your mom's cat, not wet when she came back...hmmmm....

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee and Fudge don't but when we open the door in the morning, they like to check the weather. Normally if they don't like it, they run back inside.