Question of the Day, Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, but a few years ago Brach's made this mellowecream mix where they were normal, chocolate, banana, and maple flavored Halloween shapes and it was amazing, but pretty sure it's been discontinued.

Looks like they still make the s'mores flavored candy corn, though!

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being a retiree from Mars (candy company, not the planet :biggrin:), we only give out Mars products. I did our candy shopping yesterday; this year we will be giving out M&M's, Snickers, Twix, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Skittles and Starburst. I only buy candy that I like so that I get to eat all the leftovers. :yummy:
:lol:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't take too many sweets, but every year at least once I have to quote Charlie Brown and say "I got a rock."

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There isn't really anything Halloween-related that I get excited about every year. I do love when Honeycrisp apples are in season and also various squashes and sweet potatoes. When it comes to candy, I do love Almond Joys but you can get those all year round.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I like the little packages of Twizzler's licorice. I'm usually a chocoholic but for some reason enjoy the strawberry licorice at Halloween.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've never done Halloween here in the UK quite so much as you guys do across the pond; however I do enjoy the Hotel Chocolat Halloween editions they do each October.

Being a retiree from Mars (candy company, not the planet :biggrin:), we only give out Mars products. I did our candy shopping yesterday; this year we will be giving out M&M's, Snickers, Twix, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Skittles and Starburst. I only buy candy that I like so that I get to eat all the leftovers. :yummy:
For a second I thought I'd woken up in 2090, not 2019! :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The peanut butter kissed have always been my favorite The last time I brought them the paper stuck to them so I quite buying them. My grocery store sells them all year long.
I am moving my fanny to Maryland!

Now THATS a smart plan!
I bought 10...TEN bags of peanut butter kisses. They freeze well. Don't ask me how I know this.