Question of the Day, Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
An easy one tonight...

For those of us in places where Halloween is celebrated (can y'all tell this is my favorite holiday?), is there a particular candy or other treat associated with Halloween that you just love, and wait for every year?

OH YES! I am utterly addicted to those peanut butter kisses, you know, THESE guys:

1571804391513.png

oo-y and goo-y and chewy and gummy and yummy, and I can definitely hurt myself with these! it's a GOOD thing you can ONLY get them at this time of year!

NOTE: if you have dentures, TAKE THEM OUT AND JUST GUM this candy! Do not ask me how I know this.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those big sugar covered Lifesaver Gummy Rings! :yummy: I don’t know if they only come out at Halloween but I don’t think I’ve ever seen them in the store. Only the small ones without the coating .

I always get the peanut candy from DDs bags. It’s my excuse to eat that kind of candy. (Don’t worry I keep a bag of peanut free stuff to replace what she can’t have.) Actually I go through both kids candy and redistribute it so they get what they can eat and like. And then I keep the extra and collect their Candy Tax.:deal::anticipation:

And with that I could really go for a Reeces cup right now. Before breakfast.😋

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Being a retiree from Mars (candy company, not the planet :biggrin:), we only give out Mars products. I did our candy shopping yesterday; this year we will be giving out M&M's, Snickers, Twix, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Skittles and Starburst. I only buy candy that I like so that I get to eat all the leftovers. :yummy: