Question of the day Wednesday November 25

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:flail: mama africa mama africa this is so Nilah. She is really tiny and quite thin and I'm convinced it's because her tail doesn't stop unless she's asleep.
Sundar, on the other hand, tends to sleep on his so he looks a little Manxy.
Missy even wags her tail when she's asleep or chilling, in particular when I talk to her. She seems to respond with her tail.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
mama africa mama africa Love the videos!

Mollipop still chases her tail. Usually when she's in the kitchen while we're eating dinner. She looks around, her tail is moving. "What the heck is this thing?" And round and round she goes.

When I'm lying on the couch trying to read a book, Molli will jump up on me and "tell" me to put the book away, by swatting at the iPad. But she has a tendency to lie on me with her butt in my face. And then the tail starts. I get flicked in the face by the tail, the tail gets into my eyes, the tail gets under my chin. "Seriously, cat? Your butt is cute, but it's not that cute!" And then she turns around. faces me, and goes to sleep. Every single time. And she only does that to me; she never does it to Rick.

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh yes Grayson’s tail is extra sensory!

He gets an ‘electric’ tail when he is super happy where it literally stands straight up and buzzes so fast it looks like he’s been plugged into the mains 😽

And we often say he ‘claims’ us with it when he walks past and casually strokes your leg with it. Even sits next to me sometimes and wraps it over my leg - again ‘claiming’ me as his mummy.

And all this from a cat who v nearly had to get it amputated when he got it stuck and damaged the vertebrae! Picture attached 😿

We never thought he’d get his electric tail again let alone be able to lift it. But with steroid treatment we managed to save it. It’s got a lump at the base that he will never lose but thank goodness he’s still got it. He really is the cat with 99 lives 😽❤

Attachments