Question of the Day - Wednesday, November 13th

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I never learned to swim. I took a few lessons at the summer camp. then I tried to swim out to a raft on the lake and almost drowned. I went down for the third time. I was maybe 9 or 10. Now I am terrified to not be able to touch bottom in a pool. I don't have friends with pools and never go out on a boat so it does not really affect my life much.

Another thing is that I have never really learned to cook. I can make things from a recipe but it usually doesn't turn out like the picture. I can make basic things like salads and omelettes, but only very basic things.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never learned to wear make up or to cook. I think I would look better with make up on but I think it is too late to start now. I can cook a few things but not much. I burn a lot of stuff. Plus now I have arthritis and I cannot walk or stand a lot to be able to cook a meal.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never learned how to dance.
Just do The Twist! You know, that Chubby Checker song? That always looks good. I do my own variation of it and move my feet a bit more.

I am only now learning to drive a stick. I have to, because we bought one and I have to know how to drive the car!
I need to learn to drive standard too, I think it's a lost cause though. It just looks so complicated.

I never learned to wear make up or to cook. I think I would look better with make up on
I think you're better off without it. I always had bad skin when I wore makeup. It made me break out.