QUESTION OF THE DAY, WEDNESDAY, NOV. 24, 2021

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Saturday is Small Business Saturday in many US cities. It's a great way to support local small businesses. I'm planning to go to a holiday gift show at a local museum. The gifts are all made by local artisans. Other than that I'm not doing any holiday shopping this weekend.
That's a great reminder. I should check and see where the holiday craft events are this weekend, I'm sure there will be some.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Does this count since I bought it yesterday? :lol:
FRISCO 41-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Dark Charcoal - Chewy.com

I couldn't pass it up. On sale and 30% off too? Yup. I'm always looking for scratchers. They don't last long here.
This is a great cat tree. Especially for the price. It was super easy to assemble especially since I have to do that myself. Lilith was all over it as soon as it was assembled. She checked out most of the scratching posts and the platforms. She likes the bed on top a lot and is using it right now. I wouldn't recommend it for a bigger cat though. They might knock it over if it's not in a corner. It's still on sale with the 30% off at checkout.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm a bit late lol, but I don't think I've ever specifically waited for black Friday to buy something. The only sale I used to wait for is the single days sale on AliExpress 😂