Question of the Day, Wednesday, May 20, 2020

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I KNEW you guys would come through! I'm going to go change my pants now, BUT KEEP 'EM COMING!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this is meant to be funny, but I've seen it too often from people who think the virus is fake or that people are overreacting. I just want to scream at them, honestly. No, it's not that it's "safer" at the grocery store than at a restaurant or church, but we HAVE to go to the grocery store, but we don't have to go to a restaurant or church. Do some not understand the concept of avoidable risk vs unavoidable risk? Probably they don't, now that I think of it :/.

Anyway, less ranting, more funny:

img.jpg

img (1).jpg

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this is meant to be funny, but I've seen it too often from people who think the virus is fake or that people are overreacting. I just want to scream at them, honestly. No, it's not that it's "safer" at the grocery store than at a restaurant or church, but we HAVE to go to the grocery store, but we don't have to go to a restaurant or church. Do some not understand the concept of avoidable risk vs unavoidable risk? Probably they don't, now that I think of it :/.

Anyway, less ranting, more funny:

View attachment 335813
View attachment 335814
hee, hee! fiddle tournament, lmao!!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how to share memes on here. But it would be a funny toilet paper one, like the ones I share on Facebook. I don't even know how to get memes. I just repost ones that my friends/family post on Facebook.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
M maggiedemi You just search "funny cat (or whatever) memes. A bazillion will come up. Put your cursor over the meme, right click, hit "copy". Come here, click on the reply box. When the little line is flashing in the reply box, right click again, and hit "paste." GOD KNOWS, if I can learn to do it, anyone can. If I could sit down with you in person for about 45 seconds, you'd know it forever.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, it's not that it's "safer" at the grocery store than at a restaurant or church, but we HAVE to go to the grocery store, but we don't have to go to a restaurant or church.
Yeah, but some people are using the grocery store as an excuse for a fun outing and are going constantly.