Question of the Day, Wednesday, March 25, 2020

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm organising online classes, stuff in the garden, the house, answering the phone to friends who are going stir crazy and need a chat. In fact I feel busier than usual.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was there about 30 years ago. I really enjoyed going through there. Although I started having nightmares about the old lady chasing me through the house in the dark.

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to get the yard whipped back into shape after the usual winter neglect. The hedge shears broke, and I haven't been able to replace them yet. So I resorted to using a pair of good old-fashioned scissors to tidy up after using the cordless hedge trimmer, and accidentally discovered how fun it can be to try to shape shrubbery into more interesting shapes. :)

I've also been cleaning and reorganizing the cabinets, finally getting around to taking care of some stuff on the honey-do list, and binge watching documentaries. Oh, and I've been experimenting quite a bit with 'quarantine cuisine,' where I try to come up with creative meals using whatever ingredients we have on hand. :wink: