Question of the Day, Wednesday, June 8, 2022

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like bright colors like orange, yellow, bright blue, purple. I like dark colors like brown, gray, black, tan, army/olive green, navy blue. I like light light sky blue. Burgundy and Sage Green are okay. Sometimes I wear white, but it gets dirty too easily. I don't wear black much anymore even though I love it, because it picks up cat hair like crazy! I tried teal, lavender, and pink in clothes this year, but I don't think I like them.

Wow, I can't believe so many people hate Brown! It's so beautiful to me for clothing and home walls. I love Gray too.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I don't wear black much anymore even though I love it, because it picks up cat hair like crazy!
Good point, I didn't think of that. :thumbsup: Every time I wore black to work the students would comment on the cat and dog hair. :lol:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to think and I don't think there any colors I actively dislike. There are certain shades, and there are things I don't like colors for (like my car is white, and I hate having a white car, but I don't dislike white in general).

Idk, they all have their place.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Brown, yellow and orange. They just don't look good on me, they make my skin look kind of weird. They're also the kind of colours I'd never see myself using in decorations or anything

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Yellow looks dreadful on me, but I really like the colour itself. I painted Mr Husband's climbing walls yellow and they reflect a lovely warm light back into the house now.

View attachment 422670

I don't like beige, grey, fawn or any of those other neutral blah colours.
Wisdom eyes?

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I've been trying to think and I don't think there any colors I actively dislike. There are certain shades, and there are things I don't like colors for (like my car is white, and I hate having a white car, but I don't dislike white in general).

Idk, they all have their place.
That's how I feel. While there are some colors that I don't wear, all have their place.