Question of the Day, Wednesday June 22, 2022

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Another Happy Whiskers Wednesday to all. Let's talk cats today. :cutecat: Back when I joined TCS it was because we had recently adopted our previous cat, Neely. From early on she gave every indication that she had been an outdoor cat. Since all our cats have been indoors she was truly a force to be reckoned with and we had many sleepless nights for a very long time. :sleep2: I searched different sites and that's how I joined TCS. I believe my first post was in the Cat Behavior forum for obvious reasons. How about you?

QUESTION OF THE DAY - WHAT WAS THE FIRST FORUM YOU POSTED IN AND WHY?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty sure it was New Cats on the Block to intro myself, and then Describing Cats.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I first came to TCS looking in Cat Health for information on the kind of cancer, Lung Digit, that my girl Murphy had. I don’t recall posting there but I know I probably responded to a Cat Behavior post or two.

Last edited:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think for me it was Cat Behavior because I was looking for help on how to get Maisie to feel more comfortable around me after I adopted her. Four years later and she's still not super comfortable with me touching her, but she's definitely more open to touch than she was in 2018.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cat Health. Mooch and Noodles were about 12 weeks old and Mooch had the runs; as evidenced by the big streak she left down the front of DH’s shirt! And that’s when we learned not to switch their food too quickly. :lol:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Health. I had just got Sundar and he had Pectus Excavatum and cervical scoliosis.
Haven't looked back! :thumbsup:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm pretty sure it was the Strays&Ferals forum. I remember being new to trapping and needing some help with that.