Question of the Day Wednesday, July 6, 2022

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning and another Happy Whiskers Wednesday! :rbheart: Sometimes I will get a song stuck in my head especially if I've been watching a tv show and hear the theme song. Two particular ones that come to mind which are not current but all time favorites for me are St. Elsewhere and Cheers.:beerchug: I also watch reruns of Law & Order and their theme song is a very familiar one too.

QUESTION OF THE DAY - WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW THEME SONG(S)?

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheers is a good one. The one that can get stuck in my head though is Green Acres.
OMG don’t get me started with that!!! ….actually another one I like isn’t really a song, it’s narration, from Hart to Hart. (I’m assuming we’re all candid enough to admit we actually sometimes sing these ditties aloud???). :noway:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
The Ally Macbeal opening them song.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The X-Files. To me, the theme to Supernatural will always be "Carry On, My Wayward Son" by Kansas. And I'm a Kansas fan.

Showing my age: I still hum the theme to Bonanza and still sing the lyrics to Gilligan's Island (and I don't even like Gilligan's Island!) and Mr. Ed.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Golden Girls
Mary Tyler Moore Show
Green Acres (it's the place to be)
Addams Family
Gilligan's Island

Last edited:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Love it after hearing it when I watched the show many years ago.
Victor, Nikki, Jack, Ashley Nick, Sharon, Jill are still there. I miss Katherine💖
I have been watching on my laptop as I subscribed to Paramount Plus. $11 bucks a month!!
They carry CBSprogramss

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who's The Boss?, Golden Girls, New Girl, Only Murders in the Building, Crazy Ex Girlfriend, Mrs. America, One Day at a Time (the newer one)

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh...there have been so many wonderful tunes going so far back,and right up to the present time,I don't think I could single one out.I have too many faves!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Felix the cat. I still remember the lyrics from my childhood and sing it to my furries .. although the name is changed to whoever I'm singing it to.