QUESTION OF THE DAY, WEDNESDAY, JULY 28, 2021

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Probably pigs. Most farm animals are a bit scary to me, but pigs seen very chill. They had a huge one in his own little mudpool at our local zoo, and we could pet him. I never expected their hair to feel so coarse. I also like goats, they're so adorable and silly.
And I don't know if it counts, but a farm here has giant rabbits, they're also adorable!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don’t really know. My mother LOVES sheep. My great-aunt had a dairy farm so cows have a certain appeal. I don’t think I’ve ever been close enough to farm animals for a long enough time to pick a real favorite. I do dream of having a property that overlooks someone else’s horse pastures. But I wouldn’t mind if they had a variety of animals. They are all fun to watch.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The mechanic I go to lives down the road from me. He's had goats on his property for many years. They are super friendly. They have a fenced in area by the road and people often stop to see them. I've stopped many times with bags of baby carrots for them. They take them from me so gently. He used to have a big white billy goat that was so much fun. He would try to take all the carrots. He loved to be petted but they all did. I haven't been by in a while because they are usually in another area of the property when I go by. Someone stole the billy goat a few years ago. Humans. :argh: