QUESTION OF THE DAY, WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2021

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
debbila debbila Their real names are Alice and Elise. They are almost identical calicos and when they were still wild outside I had "code" names to recognize who was who. Once they were inside, the names were not going to work as they sounded too much alike. Elise used to sleep with her head on the banana bowl, so became Chiquita and seemed to understand the sharp "q and t" sound so responed. I then changed Elise to Lily because the high pitched "l" sound attracted her.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mystery was dumped here.....I rescued her from my yard and the wet and cold and she lives the life of a princess.Callie was dumped at my kids apartment,pregnant,had her babies (Bunny and Mittens)and they brought them to me,where they also live the lives of princesses and never want for anything.The others were all born here,and hubby and I are all they've ever known .They too are spoiled rotten....wouldn't have them any other way!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:graycie loves me cause i am not afraid of her lil grouchy mean act from day one of our first meeting and knowing my love is unconditional for her that she can do no wrong will always be spoiled no matter how many hdmi,lap top charging cables she has chewed:lol:proof of her wrongs an old faded scar but few more on my other arm and this one

Attachments

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats love me because I am the only one in the house who do not get upset when they trample or sit their butts on my face while I sleep; carry them around the house like a baby while singing; listen patiently with their loud complaints (especially Graham); clean up their vomit. Etc etc.