Question of the day, Wednesday July 13 2022

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AT&T. I have no complaints mainly because I don't pay for it. I'm on my parents' plan and just haven't gotten my own plan.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think some of it depends on the network and where you live. At one time there were issues with Verizon in this area, not in Columbus in general but in this area. That may not be the case anymore. I remember when the cable guy was here and he needed to make a call back to the office and he couldn't because he had Verizon, he used my cell phone. He said that the area that I live in was known for being an issue with Verizon.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We have had Verizon since we first got our cell phones and like them. We see no reason to change to another provider.

Rick has an iPhone X and he still likes it. I have an iPhone 12 ProMax, which I love.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tracfone. Have Apple smartphones that do everything, absolutely no complaints. We get the year service, pay about 175.00 a YEAR. Great for us.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Optus. It only exists in Australia but is an offshoot of Singtel ( tabbytom tabbytom will know all about them).
I'm in a bad area for reception.. I can get it everywhere but the kitchen and laundry. Go figure. :rolleyes2:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Verizon. I loathe their policies and politics, however....Spawn 1 got tired of having trouble reaching me with the government free phone plan I had. A friend sent me a new phone, and Spawn 1 put me on his family plan. I will say, the service is very wide-ranging, and reliable. But, BOY, can they be donkey's behinds!