Question of the Day, Wednesday, February 1, 2023

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Raw meat.
Missy gets chicken gizzards as a treat every once in a while. She drags the pieces of meat around and "chases" them, before finally eating them.
My Baby D is like Missy. He loves to get a piece of chicken and carry it around and bat, flip it in the air and attack it like he’s hunting and then he finally eats it he also growls if his big brother who is twice the size of him comes near.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OMG that has to be the tiniest box I’ve ever seen a cat try to fit into!!!!
I placed an empty box of ziploc snack sized bags on the floor with the tiny opening and she spent 30 minutes trying to fit into it. She's sat in baking dishes, milk crates, and anything that resembles a box.
My other two like boxes but much prefer things they can bat around. He prefers milk jug caps, and she prefers random little stones that I drag in from outside. Goof will grab a tennis ball and beat the crap out of it with his rear feet. The green fuzz that sticks to his claws really brings out his eyes!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Also, I have to say, in every dog picture I’ve seen, it totally looks like he’s being bested by your cats. Always seems to have a bewildered “Should this be happening?!” look. :lol:
There's a great video I have somewhere of her pestering Lila, the tortie. She knows now you NEVER pester the tortie and she slapped her repeatedly across the nose (no claws) with angry little growls and finished it off with a hiss. Dog turned, looked into the camera, and audibly gulped!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bread bag ties,bottle caps,q tips,paper towel rolls (even better if they can get the whole roll!),dog food kibble and newspapers.Their biggest joy though are boxes....none are sacred,no matter the size.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Bread bag ties,bottle caps,q tips,paper towel rolls (even better if they can get the whole roll!),dog food kibble and newspapers.Their biggest joy though are boxes....none are sacred,no matter the size.
Oh, paper towel rolls were always a hit here. Especially if they were "safely" stored away with an entire roll of paper towels still on them.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remy likes to play with twist ties, hair ties, Q-tips, and other random trash. Flora mainly plays with rolls of paper towels. If I see a roll somewhere that has claw marks and teeth marks, that is definitely Flora's doing. I'm not sure if I've noticed anything that Maisie has played with that isn't a cat toy.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, paper towel rolls were always a hit here. Especially if they were "safely" stored away with an entire roll of paper towels still on them.
I have one in particular...Donnie...Hubby calls him tool time...lol...he can sneak behind you when you don't even notice and have half that roll of towels shredded before you even know what happened!

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Neko-chan loves tissue paper, tissues, and paper towels. We have to turn our tissue boxes upside down otherwise we'll come home to an empty tissue box next to a pile of shredded tissues.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Flora mainly plays with rolls of paper towels. If I see a roll somewhere that has claw marks and teeth marks, that is definitely Flora's doing.
Neely left teeth marks in a pair of my new clogs once and she loved to get toys out of my youngest daughter's book shelf with her teeth.

Last edited: