Question of the Day, Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
YAY! It's December, so I can start asking holiday questions!

OK,,,so, you're walking down the street, it's all lit up for Christmas, you're feeling GREAT! What song is playing in the background?

EASY for me! "The Carol of the Bells" just gives me shivers, I love it so, and LOOK! I found it by Pentatonix, during the Avi period!

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Quite honestly I'm not there yet. So probably it'd be Gloria Gaynor singing "I will Survive" because I know I have all that shopping to do and the paycheck doesn't come in for another week so it's all going to be last minute.

But yeah, I'll be feeling great because how could you not when hearing that song!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
O Holy Night is one of my favorites when I’m sitting by myself in a quiet spot. I’d choose Joy to the World for walking down the street. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings a version that starts with trumpets that puts a spring in your step and lifts the spirits.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Let it Snow. I always laugh when I hear that song. It hasn't snowed here since 1973. There was a light flurry by the beach. It melted before it hit the ground (or so I have been told).

:lol: