QUESTION OF THE DAY, WEDNESDAY, DEC. 8, 2021

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning and Happy Wednesday! It's a cold and cloudy day here but I have my morning coffee to give me a boost. ☕

Cats are just as unique and individual as people. They have their preferences, like and dislikes and they let you know it. :biggrin: If I had to pick one room in the house that is Carleton's favorite I would say it's the family room. He gets a bird's eye view out the window from his cat tree which faces the yard and trees. He also loves to sit on the sofa with me whether I'm watching tv or on my laptop. One of his cozy cat beds is in the family room too.

QUESTION OF THE DAY - WHAT IS YOUR CAT'S FAVORITE ROOM IN THE HOUSE?

Last edited:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow loves the linen closet. Before Lola arrived it was off limits but she would sneak in at any opportunity to sleep. Now she uses it, with my permission as her safe space during the day while Lola has free run of the house.

Lola doesn’t have a favorite room or spot yet. She has about eight hours with the door to her room open but she usually goes back inside for a nap a few times during the day. She would spend the rest of the day on my lap if she could.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooch would say the kitchen/dining room by day. She spends most of it in her chair (which currently has a heated bed on it) and she's near everyone. Her food is in the kitchen too. In the evening I think she would say the living room. After everyone is in bed is when she and I always snuggle and she gets her fill of pets.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bandit likes the living room. Patches likes the top of the stairs right outside the boiler cupboard to sleep, the floor is always warm there because of the pipes underneath and it's next to my son's room who he is stalking lately. :lol:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mingo and Lily generally just like to be wherever I am. They anticipate where I'm going to be and arrive before I do. They know after I check my email in the mornings that I will go in the bedroom to shower and get dressed, so they are always waiting on the bed for me. Mingo does like the spare bedroom because he crawls inside the box spring and sleeps there. It's his hidey-hole.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Digger, Stretch, Bashful, and Miss Eleanor prefer my workroom. There is a south-facing window where they like to laze on sunny days. Prancer prefers the bedroom where she rules the roost. However, like typical cats they can be found anywhere in the house that suits their fancy.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
It depends on the time of day and the time of year. Now, when we've had day after day of fog and clouds, they’ve been cuddled together on the sofa in the family room. When it’s warm and sunny, they like the cats trees by the kitchen window where the sun roasts them to perfection. At night, they were sleeping together on the sofa, but since Lily crossed the Bridge two weeks ago, they’ve been sleeping with me.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on who they are.I have a few who enjoy the living room on their couch or in one of their chairs.Then I have several who almost live on their benches in front of the picture window.The 2 newest girls...Penny and Cookie...love the top of the washer in the utility room.Mama,Mystery,Bunny and Tinkerbelle love our bedroom.I guess they love the fact that it's peaceful and quiet,cozy on our bed and they don't have to share.