Question of the Day - Tuesday, September 8

Moewnlater

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Naengmyeon is an icy broth with cold buckwheat noodles. I love it. Kind of spicy and pickly flavored with sweet pickled radish and cucumbers in it. My favorite kind also includes fruit. Most common is Asian pear, but one or two places use watermelon which is also very, very good!
View attachment 350496

Otherwise I just love sandwiches and salads and fresh veg! To me, there's nothing worse than a cooked carrot (unless in a cake, of course)
My favorite Korean dish! Lesser known than bulbogi and bimbimbop, people generally grimace when I describe it. Thrilled to see it here and instantly craving!

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know I'm gonna have to try this now! Sounds weird, but I love spaghetti & I love sammiches. 🥪🍝

That's the only kind of dessert I like, with crumbles, like crumb cake.

OMG, I love subs after they have been in the fridge a day or two and they get all soggy!
Eww! Mine don't get soggy. Soggy bread makes me want to :barf:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eww! Mine don't get soggy. Soggy bread makes me want to :barf:
It's not a bad kind of soggy, it's an amazing kind of soggy from the mayo and Italian Dressing. I've been eating them that way since I was a kid. Yummy!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do enjoy cold pizza,and there are other things too,like meatloaf(if it's in a sandwich).I will not eat cold chicken,fried or otherwise.If it's sliced and in a sandwich that's okay but....