Question of the Day - Tuesday, September 28

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salutations and Happy Tuesday to all! :redcat:

If animals could talk, which species would be the rudest of them all?

I'd probably say Seagulls :lol: Or Chimpanzees. And Mosquitoes! I know a lot of folks that would say Canada Goose also.

(Possibly Piranhas too)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I think swans are mighty rude animals. They look extremely beautiful but don't approach them too closely especially if their cygnets (babies) are nearby. 🦢

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DS said a monkey and DD said a camel because they spit. From some of the videos of monkeys stealing sunglasses and stuff right off peoples faces; I’ll agree with DS.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DS said a monkey and DD said a camel because they spit. From some of the videos of monkeys stealing sunglasses and stuff right off peoples faces; I’ll agree with DS.
In South Africa, a monkey stole my brownie. It happened so fast!

Geese are a good choice for this answer. Always clogging up the roads and refusing to move.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Kind of a toss up between Geese and turkeys . Geese will not only block the road but will hiss at you as you go by. And turkeys will threaten and attack if you try to walk past them. We had a flock that claimed and blocked a section of a sidewalk all summer one year.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
😂 I'm definitely on board with birds being very rude, especially geese and swans. I almost always get targeted by them. Cats would be rude, but in a loving way I think. I figure bugs might be pretty rude as well

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😂 I'm definitely on board with birds being very rude, especially geese and swans. I almost always get targeted by them.
I agree. I don't know about Swans but those damn geese poop every where. I used to have a dark blue 79 Mustang. I used to park it under a tree and the bird poop really showed up on my car. One day I drove into DC to work. As I was sitting at a light and no one else was around I saw President Reagan's limo drive by. I was so embarressed because my car was absolutely covered with poop that day. Unless Reagan was busy working on something he would have had to have seen my car.