Question of the Day - Tuesday, September 22

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey HeyI I hope everyone is having a fantastic Tuesday today!

What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?

Komodo Dragon for me as a start. While I would never wish them harm, just not a fan :cringe: Sharp teeth, large, poisonous, how they kill their prey, nah! Having them talk on top of it? Double nah! Same with Salt Water Crocodiles. Also a giant python talking about be kind of creepy to me. I'll add maggots to the list, considering what they enjoy dining in.

While not scary, having both buzzing and chatty mosquitoes around your ears would be annoying :lol:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honey Badger. They are crazy! Can survive a snake bite that would kill other animals. They do what they want when they want how they want. I can just imagine what would come out of their mouths at any given moment. Probably a lot of profanity. :lol:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I reckon a great white shark would have quite a pitiless tone of voice but whilst it is chewing my leg off I'd still say, "I forgive you, you're just doing what sharks do."
But because insects are animals, the most evil voice would be that of a (I can hardly bring myself to even write the word) Cockroach. Ughh, yuk.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think any would be scarier than any other. I think the apex predators would have the least amount to say because they wouldn't have to. All they would need to say would be, "Get lost or you're next".

The most annoying would be dogs. They would never shut up.

"What was that?"
"Look a butterfly!"
"I'm hungry"
"My butt is itchy"

It would never end. :running:

Cats would only speak when necessary.

"Get out of my chair"
"I don't want that food. Get me something else"
"Put the dog outside. He's annoying me."

You know. Important stuff. :lol:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think any would be scarier than any other. I think the apex predators would have the least amount to say because they wouldn't have to. All they would need to say would be, "Get lost or you're next".

The most annoying would be dogs. They would never shut up.

"What was that?"
"Look a butterfly!"
"I'm hungry"
"My butt is itchy"

It would never end. :running:

Cats would only speak when necessary.

"Get out of my chair"
"I don't want that food. Get me something else"
"Put the dog outside. He's annoying me."

You know. Important stuff. :lol:
I'm going by the looks Sopdet gives me at times thinking it's a good thing she can't talk or I'd really hear it.

Danneq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm tossing in with the "bugs" category. There's just so many of them. You'd hear little whispering, screeching voices everywhere. Because they're everywhere. I guess I'll say earwigs, because I am irrationally grossed out by them.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any animal that was about to kill me like a snake or bear. That's the only thing that bothers me about animals, that they could kill or hurt people.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm tossing in with the "bugs" category. There's just so many of them. You'd hear little whispering, screeching voices everywhere. Because they're everywhere. I guess I'll say earwigs, because I am irrationally grossed out by them.
Ugh, yes, you're spot on there. It would hell and inescapable as you said.
I may have nightmares later.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just imagine if they could speak- no one or nothing would be safe from them.
I wonder if we could reason with them though, if they could speak? I would ask them to please not hurt us or our pets.