Question of the Day - Tuesday, September 20

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salutations fellow catarinos! Hope everyone is doing well today!

What type of clothing do you find attractive on the opposite sex?

(Or same sex of course, if you sing from the same songbook đź‘Ť)

I'm certain that I'm pretty typical, I do love a guy in a nice suit or tuxedo. Military attire is a close second! I have other examples and likes too but will start with that for now.

cool-cats.gif

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm bi, so for a man a well-fitted 3-piece suit for the dressy look or a flannel and dark jeans for more casual. For a woman, probably the same clothing I like to wear, retro-style dresses with fun patterns.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not all that into fancy dressy clothing.If a guy is well kept,and takes pride in his appearance, his jeans fit nicely,and I don't mean skin tight, torn to shreds and dirty...I don't care about the rest.Tee shirt,flannel shirt,long sleeve,short sleeve...doesn't matter.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
those one peice pull over figure hugging skirts in a pair of heels during my younger bar/club hopping days.now its more a career woman ready for a day at the office:lol:i admit bias on that though since i get to admire my gf each morning before she leaves to work.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH and I are pretty casual; but I can definitely appreciate the well tailored fashion of years gone by. My bestie makes a lot of 40s/50s inspired things for herself so she’s always sharing vintage pictures.

I think I like a henley or cozy flannel on DH even more though.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For day to day, I like a guy in black jeans, a concert tee and a flannel. But I also love medieval clothing, especially a good kilt and tunic.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Just clean clothes and wet kept appearance.. no bushing beards!! ugh!! no long hair either..

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A man in a uniform is always attractive, however, I like the casual rugged look. I guy who works with his hands/outdoorsy look. Jeans, t-shirt, plaid jacket....and it has to be a relaxed fit.....super tight shirts and skinny jeans turn me right off.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A man in a uniform is always attractive, however, I like the casual rugged look. I guy who works with his hands/outdoorsy look. Jeans, t-shirt, plaid jacket....and it has to be a relaxed fit.....super tight shirts and skinny jeans turn me right off.
I also find tight jeans on men gross! I hope that will be a short lived trend.