Question of the Day - Tuesday, October 4

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings! Happy first Tuesday of October! It is spooky season! 🎃🎃🎃

Would you ever take part in a séance?

I think I would, as long as it is at another location and not my own home lol (And free and respectfully done, obviously) I would be very skeptical but also curious. Would make for an interesting evening out in any case so why not - especially if held at a historical location with some engaging people.

Hopefully nothing would follow me back home though 😝

cats-circle.gif

Attachments

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
probably if they could ever convince me it was legit and for reals. then again theres nobody i know whose dead that i wasnt able to make my peace with or had things left unsaid.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I would once just for the sheer fun of it, but not in any way b/c I believed. Sorta like ouija board for me.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could probably be persuaded, but even though I believe in ghosts, psychics and other stuff, I don't really believe seances are real.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
being wiccan and all , i dont mess with ouija boards cause they could bring all sorts of evil into my house

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I would once just for the sheer fun of it, but not in any way b/c I believed. Sorta like ouija board for me.
:yeah: When I was in college a group of us would do it just for fun and because we were curious.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No. Although my late mother, my older brother, a late nephew, and a grandniece all reported seeing departed ones, and in two cases having that departed one speak to them, I have zero interest in 'contacting' anyone. If there really is an afterlife, soon enough I'll be able to meet them face to face.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doubtful. I don't have any contact with anyone whom believes in this stuff.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think so. I am very skeptical, I won't say never, doesn't exist but very skeptical. If there is something to it, then I think it is something I would rather leave alone.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
absolutely

11 My parents bought me a jigi bpard when I was a kid.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Now no. I might get a heart attack. LOL.

But back in college as part of a documentary we filmed in known haunted houses and did a "Spirit of the Glass". It was very spooky because we were inside this haunted old house with all the doors and windows shut, but for some reason the glass "moved" during the seance. It just finished its second alphabet when we all scrammed and ran as far away from that house as possible. We never did it again.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
No. Although my late mother, my older brother, a late nephew, and a grandniece all reported seeing departed ones, and in two cases having that departed one speak to them, I have zero interest in 'contacting' anyone. If there really is an afterlife, soon enough I'll be able to meet them face to face.
I feel like if they want to contact me, they will in a way I understand.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
I participated when I was a child, but NO - As a Christian I consider it dabbling into the occult and opening portals for satan to pull me down.