Question of the Day - Tuesday, October 19

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello hello! Happy Tuesday!

If you get to be any supernatural being/mythical creature for one day, what would it be and why?

As typical as it sounds, I would probably say ghost just to see what it would be like! (And if I don't like it proceed to make sure I don't actually become one for real or permanently later on lol)

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
A "Jumper", just like in that hollywood movie.

I would love to be in France for breakfast, then have lunch in Hongkong.
And sleep in one of those comfy cottages in Jeju Island.
I would love that two. You can get away anywhere in the world, any time. The only thing I would worry about is ending up in bad places/situations. E.G Like ending up in the middle traffic somewhere with cars coming right at you.😱😱😱
If where you transport could be better controlled then count me in. It is a shame that all we could do is fantasize about this. Such a cool power to have if it was real. 🙂

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love that two. You can get away anywhere in the world, any time. The only thing I would worry about is ending up in bad places/situations. E.G Like ending up in the middle traffic somewhere with cars coming right at you.😱😱😱
If where you transport could be better controlled then count me in. It is a shame that all we could do is fantasize about this. Such a cool power to have if it was real. 🙂
When I was younger I tried in all my might to perform astral traveling. Maybe I was a weird kid, but I did make it, just over my body and ended up with a terrible headache. Or was it one of my wild imaginations again? LOL