Question of the Day - Tuesday, November 5

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings! Happy first Tuesday of November! :redcat:

Is your kitty a celebrity look-alike of a famous cat?

Whether from a cartoon,TV/Movie, internet kitty, historically etc

I'd say my TinTin looks similar to Zarathustra From The Fat Cat Art :lol: Both being fairly plushy orange Gingers in relatively similar poses!

Zarathustra:

TinTin:

20190915_0852179988.jpg

Morgana also reminds me of Hello Kitty since she is completely white and Phryne being the Calico reminds me of Maneki Neko!

How about you guys?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we named Bynx after the cat in Hocus Pocus. My husband spelled it with "Y" for whatever reason. He is also very human like, I don't know how to explain, it's just weird.
1572972321906.png

Binx the cat, also in his human form.

1572972586047.png

My Bynx, I know he has a little white spot on his chest, but if you meet him in person, he just has a human quality about him.

Lily, although female, looks like Puss in boots.

1572972848500.png

1572972921421.png

I don't have a good "puss in boots" photo of her, but I'm sure you can see what I mean.
Those eyes will get you every time!!!!

Unfortunately I don't know of any famous cat that Chester looks like.
1572973263159.png

Not that it matters, he's so handsome!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My Bynx, I know he has a little white spot on his chest, but if you meet him in person, he just has a human quality about him.
I may have to have him. I so miss having a black kitty. What a handsome guy, looks so cute in the chair!!

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only by the Persian uniniated I get told that I have the Fancy Feast cat. The Fancy Feast cat is not show quality (which is what I breed for) and is a chinchilla Persian (less of the black tipping on the coat) while mine are shaded silvers (more tipping). I get told my goldens resemble lions - but no famous ones.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I may have to have him. I so miss having a black kitty. What a handsome guy, looks so cute in the chair!!
Thanks! We love him to bits, so you can't have him. :biggrin:
My husband took this photo. He was getting his gaming stuff ready to play, put the controller on the chair, turned his back for just a few minutes and when he went back, Bynx was sitting there...."Nope! you have to play with me!" What you don't see in this photo, is that he brought his wand toy with him and it's on the floor in front of the chair.:lol: