Question Of The Day - Tuesday, November 21

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine was a Pearl White 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner with a 383 magnum, Hurst Pistol Grip 4 speed, limited slip positive traction, Edelbrock semi high rise intake, chrome Hooker Headers. That car got me in a lot of trouble. It looked like it was speeding sitting still! :lol: I sold it and been kicking my butt every since! It would be worth between 50 to $75,000 today!:doh:
Nice car! I would have gotten a lot of speeding tickets in that and ruined a few back tires doing power breakers...lol

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Looks like there are some other people who like Corolla. That is what I have now, a 2015. On the lot I went back and forth between it and the Camry. It is just me now so I went with the Corolla, if kids were still at home it would've been a Camry. It's been a good little car but it is still almost new and I don't put a lot of miles on a car. I do see a lot of old ones still on the road though.

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A 1971 Ford Torino that my pa sold me for a dollar as he told me to get the "H" outta of his house.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Honda Civic but can't recall the exact year or the color, just know we had it a long time. We keep all our cars for a very long time.

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nice car! I would have gotten a lot of speeding tickets in that and ruined a few back tires doing power breakers...lol
I did go through a few sets of tires with it. It laid a nice set of parallels! :lol: I seen in your other post you had a Regal. I had a 76 that was silver with a maroon Landau top and kinda of wine valor interior with chrome rally wheels. Everybody called it the pimp mobil! :lol: