Question of the Day - Tuesday, May 24

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! It's been quite a weekend - Had a flat tire on Friday, then the power went out for almost two days due to the severe thunderstorms in the area that wrecked quite a bit of havoc, along with some other stresses. But the power came back on time, and thankfully and gratefully had a nice birthday on Monday! I hope all those who also had to deal with the storm in the province/region are OK!

To the question:

Which (currently living) famous person's death will mark the end of an era?

I'll start with the most obvious one - Queen Elizabeth II. And of course I don't have to explain why!

17459e00012b6a1a3b0bd9c9a5ac3efd.gif

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Jane Goodall, Morgan Freeman, Jack Nicholson, Dalai Lama? (Wow that’s an odd mix).

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tony Bennett. :redheartpump: My Grandparents on my Dad's side met in San Francisco during WW2 so "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" was their song. Gram has dementia but my aunt and cousin's took her to see him in concert a few years before he retired and she enjoyed every second and sang along. :redheartpump: I even have a CD or 2 of his music.

Queen Elizabeth and Dick Van Dyke also! I think Dick Van Dyke is our new Betty White in terms or Hollywood celebrities that need to live forever.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'd say RBG, (Ruth Bader Ginsburg), but since the question asks for someone who is "currently living" I'd say Jane Goodall for her humanitarian and environmental efforts.