Question of the Day - Tuesday, March 31

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings! Happy Tuesday :happycat:

Let's dabble into some mythology!

If you were a god/goddess of something, what would you be the god/goddess of?

I'll get the most obvious choice out of the way - I definitely wouldn't mind being the Goddess of Cats :lol: :thumbsup:

Otherwise, I would also opt to be the Goddess of Dance or History, Medicine and Wisdom. Goddess of Nature would be kind of nice too, specifically forests, lakes and wildlife.

How about you guys?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As already mentioned, goddess of cats would be awesome. Also, goddess of healing would be cool. Healing of humans or nature...not sure which, but if "nature" included animals, I'll take nature over human.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even as I child I knew! Had I lived in the Middle Ages I'd have been burned alive at the stakes! "Goddess of all Witches" sounds too much like Harry Potter & Co. so why not "Goddess of all Underdogs (and Undercats)" ?
Hecate is the Goddess of Witches and Aradia is often called the Goddess or Queen of all Witches. I am sure they will not mind if you join their ranks! Hecate is my favorite goddess. Followed by Freya and Hvashi. By the way, I would have burned with you!

Maybe I would be the Goddess of Grey Magic or the Goddess of Knowledge. I always did like Athena.

Last edited: