Question of the Day - Tuesday, March 24

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello my wonderful fellow Sef-Isolatorinos! Happy Tuesday! :geekcat::lovecat:

If your cat were to sell something behind your back (Online or a garage sale) what would they sell?

Anything that sprays (Flea spray, hair spray, perfume bottles, Lysol spray etc They never once been sprayed at, but they still don't care for the action!) the vacuum cleaner, nail clippers and the dog lol

The cats and doggy actually get along well, but no doubt they could always use the extra attention and space for themselves :lol:

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our iPads. Seriously. They hate the iPads. Esp Mollipop. When she comes up on my lap, the very first thing she does is move the iPad with her paws or her head. All attention must be on her at all times.
:yeah:

Selene would sell my phone or my books. Just this morning, I picked up something to read, and she was shoving it aside a minute later.

As for Charlie, he'd probably sell Selene :lol:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our iPads. Seriously. They hate the iPads. Esp Mollipop. When she comes up on my lap, the very first thing she does is move the iPad with her paws or her head. All attention must be on her at all times.
Sophie loves mine. She loves to rub her cheeks all over the cover and when I play games on it she likes to watch. I have a game for her called Paw Me Lite that has a mouse run around the screen and she's supposed to tap it with her paw. She likes to watch it run around but expects ME to do the work which I do as her loyal servant. :lol:

Last edited:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chester would be the first to sell the nail clippers, although all three don't like getting their nails done, Chester is the only one who fights me. Bynx would sell his nose drops and Lily...well...I can't really think of anything specific.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh for sure she would get rid of the vacuum cleaner in a heartbeat. My old one was big and loud and as soon as I started picking up toys she knew what was coming and would head off to hide. The new Dyson cordless hardly makes any noise but she still heads for the basement when I take it out of the closet.

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
This is unconventional, but Evie HATES when our central air system clicks on. If she is nearby, she will look sharply at it and click/ekekeke at it. So she would devise some way to remove that and sell it!

Emerson would sell all of the grocery bags. He had a mildly traumatic (but hilarious) experience as a younger cat and is petrified of grocery bags now.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, yeah, definitely the vacuum. I run it quickly every morning to pick up litter and it’s a fairly quiet little stick vac, but still they hate it.

And Lily wouldn’t sell Mocha. She’d pay someone to take her. :lol: