Question of the Day - Tuesday, March 2

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! Greetings to the first Tuesday of March~

Ah, feels so nice that spring is coming our way!

If you were arrested, what would your friends and family assume you had done?

My mom and various other family members would assume that maybe I had severely beaten up or stabbed someone who was hurting an animal :sweat: I've warned her many times before that I would do something like that. No hesitation for going Viking-style berserking in a difficult situation like that!

My dad would probably just assume I was falsely taken by Russians 🤔 (Long story, he was a physicist who often travelled to and worked in the Soviet Union during 70's and 80's :lol: Lot's of stories to be told....)

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think they would assume that I got arrested for going "ape :censored:" while defending someone or an animal.......Considering I've done it before....and to clarify I have NOT been arrested...but the beating someone up part....yeah, I did that. I don't get mad often...but watch out if I do!
Edited to add....it was during my teenage years...I have not beaten anyone up as an adult...

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably murdering someone for smacking gum in public or making other disgusting mouth noises around me. Or paintballing my neighbor's car when they sit on the street with the bass ridiculously high at all hours of the night. I have seriously considered rigging a drone with a paintball gun so I could set it off on them without them knowing where it was coming from.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't think of anything. I'm pretty non-violent and a goody goody. When we were teenagers, we used to always get in trouble for going to the clubs and underage drinking. But never got arrested, we just got off with a warning. The club that was serving us got shut down though.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I am pretty much law abiding. My family knows this. It would have to be some accident, like being somewhere where I accidently picked up someone's jacket thinking it was mind. This happened one day at work. TG, I realized my mistake and rushed back to the office. I apologized profusely. My co worker had the same coat as me, so it was an innocent mistake. I would never take what isn't mine. It totally goes against my beliefs.