Question of the Day - Tuesday, June 8

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think sometimes I'm judged because of my tattoos not so much now, more so when I was younger. I don't have alot but they are quite big. I have had teachers at parents evening give me the side eye disapproval look. People thought I was rough a wrong one. Luckily now tattoos are popular for women and I don't care what stranger's think anymore. My motto is the only difference between those with tattoos and those without is, I don't judge you for not having any.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they assume that im stupid and ugly ... stereotyping is very bad and i hate it
You’re so kind online, and I’m sure you’re even kinder in person! Don’t think that about yourself!
Uhhh that I'm weird and that they should avoid me--I have low self esteem. I only really talk to strangers when i trust em. I'm very clumsy--I trip over my own feet :doh: lol
:yeah: You just described everything I was going to say!

(although, I would like to add that you seem like a wonderfully kind person and I’m sure that that isn’t what people are thinking about you!)

MistyMorening

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You’re so kind online, and I’m sure you’re even kinder in person! Don’t think that about yourself!

:yeah: You just described everything I was going to say!

(although, I would like to add that you seem like a wonderfully kind person and I’m sure that that isn’t what people are thinking about you!)
Awwww that reached my heart! thank you! I'm only nice because of the way almost all of my friends have left me when I was different--so if I wanted friends, I should be nice, happy, weird, etc.! :hyper:

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww that reached my heart! thank you! I'm only nice because of the way almost all of my friends have left me when I was different--so if I wanted friends, I should be nice, happy, weird, etc.! :hyper:
Of course :) Just be yourself, and if other people think poorly of you, that’s their fault and their loss! :hugs:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mean, negative things or things in general? Or things that aren't true about you?

Someone looking at me would assume I'm female (correct), if they noticed my rings that I'm married (also correct), and that I'm probably not much of a fashionista (once again...totally correct, lol).

MistyMorening

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Of course :) Just be yourself, and if other people think poorly of you, that’s their fault and their loss! :hugs:
Okay so I was scared because of Misty's sudden loosing weight even though she acts like a glutton but now I feel like I was just patted on the head for doing something good that I always felt when i was like five okay so now I'ma stop talking so other's can answer the Question of the Day :) BellaGooch BellaGooch --but you are an amazing person. And like Tik cat's mum Tik cat's mum said, I think all of the people here are amazing and nice and they should be happy!! If you have cats, I hope you cuddle with them and they make you happy! Because everyone should be! :) if you are ever sad, I will hug you, online or not!

MistyMorening

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No need to thank me! I'm just stating the facts that I agree with and the things that I totally think--I think everyone is amazing! Whether they like me too is a different story entirely (lol) but i don't really care--as long as I see em smile! :grouphug:

Beholder

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have serious RBF so they think I am antisocial and generally pissed off. They would be correct. :)
THIS. IS. ME.

But no, I assume people either think I'm a jerk because of RBF or that I'm self-centered/stuck up because of the way I dress and do my make up. In reality I'm the opposite and have body dismorphia, so striving for perfection in appearence is not something I choose. This is why I love cats! They don't care how you look....just how much you feed and pet them. :)