Question of the Day - Tuesday, June 28

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salutations! Happy Tuesday everyone! :winkcat:

What's your favourite thing to touch?

Most obvious answer out of the way - Kitties! And other animals of course. Love soft, fluffy things or textures in general.

Another example - Fresh clean, cool pillow cases and bed sheets during the summer.

If allowed and with proper consideration/protection, something historically relevant or an archaeological item - Quite an amazing feeling!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I absolutely love kneading bread dough.Don't know why,but there's something so satisfying about such a simple process changing this shaggy craggy dough into something so soft and smooth,and then you shape it and bake it.Better yet you get to eat it!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
If allowed and with proper consideration/protection, something historically relevant or an archaeological item - Quite an amazing feeling!
cass. a relative of mine had a Native American mound on his property. Tools, etc were found there and he gave me an ancient arrowhead

it looked similar to these
1656486535017.png

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Several years ago, there was a department store selling these winter coats that had outer shells that felt like trash bags. I was so obsessed with feeling them because it was so confusing to me. My friend, who was often with me on shopping excursions, and I now refer to things that I'm obsessed with touching as "like the trash bag coat." Being that I'm autistic and have a lot of sensory issues, I do become obsessed with how things feel. I will not wear some clothing if it starts to feel uncomfortable. I could have once loved a shirt, but it starts to pill and I can't wear it anymore. I do really like soft things and can't specifically name anything at the moment that I'm currently obsessed with though.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Ribbons on clothing, I used to run them through my fingers at the stores, also love to touch really soft fabrics (and there are some nice softies out there. Water - I love to feel water.