Question of the Day - Tuesday, June 22

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone! Happy Tuesday!

Which wild animal you would like to see in the wild, that you have never seen before in the wild?

Talk about using the word wild a lot in the same sentence *Obvious syntax genius*

Oooo it's hard to decide on just one. For now I'll go for a little creature I've only recently discovered existed: The Pink Fairy Armadillo.

The odds of me actually seeing one in the wild is slim at best, but a girl can still dream lol

Very honourable mentions: The Maned Wolf, Platypus, Giraffe and of course various big cats, like tigers, cheetahs and lions.

29a8a8d61670a306afddf2a9fcf94f3e.gif

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One animal I would like to see, though, is the Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep, but at my age, that just ain't going to happen.
Obviously not in the Rocky Mountains, but bighorns are all over Custer State Park, begging from the cars and getting in the way when you try to drive. Kinda ruins the mystique, lol. Although getting a glimpse of a mature full-horned male is still pretty cool, as there aren't very many of them and they keep more of a distance.

I'd LOVE to see any of the big cats in their natural habitat, especially a tiger. But it would have to be a safe place. If I were anywhere with big cats wandering around I think I'd be constantly jumpy. It's bad enough knowing that cougars are around here, even though they're much smaller than tigers and not inclined to get too close to humans.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I love all the big cats, but lately I been a little more into Lynxes, Bob Cats and adorable Sand Cats that are found in Arabian desert. Beautiful! Oh, and a non- feline animal-- foxes, especially the Fennec Fox with their big adorable ears. 💕💕💕💕💕💕

A Sand Cat
R908ee599e70a03184cbab86c9b9a1107.jpeg

A Fennec Fox
OIP (2).jpeg

Last edited: