Question of the Day - Tuesday, June 1

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello hello! Welcome to the first day of June! 🌺🌸🌻

What's the funniest thing you've seen on the News?

I've been thankful to have seen a decent few over the years, but the first comes to mind was definitely this moment from last year. I just love it so much lol

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When an ABC reporter was giving a live to air serious report on the state budget and one of our advertising trucks with a huge sign on the side photobombed his report. The truck was advertising free tickets to a strip club. Wont show the video here as some might find the images offensive but went viral and all of us in the office just cracked up laughing.
The driver said the cameraman was doing a major meltdown..lol

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
This story about a stray dog who kept sneaking into a Dollar Store in N.C and heading to the toy aisle to snuggles up to a stuffed purple unicorn made me laugh and cry. So sweet!!! Thankfully, this dog got adopted. I love Happy tails!!!🐶🦄🌈💕💕💕💕

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise

This video went viral a while back and was on the news. I think every human mother with multiple small children can relate to this mama bear trying to get her cubs across the road.
My goodness! This is to much cuteness to watch. My heart is overflowing! :redheartpump::hearthrob:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you see on the news where a teen girl pushed a bear off a brick wall to save her dogs?
I saw it on my facebook newsfeed although I did not really watch it. That girl was so brave.

There was one in the news also from my home country. A popular actress braved a busy traffic to save her dog that has escaped from their home. If my memory serves me right, she chased after her dog barefoot. This dog was also adopted by her from a shelter. She is also known to be an animal rights activist.

Anything we humans can do to save our pets.