Question of the Day - Tuesday, January 31

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings everyone! :bigeyes:

If your cat(s) had their own merch, what's the #1 item you would choose for them to be featured on?

I would love it if my kitties had stuffed animal plushie versions of themselves :lol: That, or a very comfy hoody or a nice travel mug.

aa34c3dafd0de43f2b5ffd8d870f62ce.gif

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Something that would give some of the proceeds to the Ukraine. I like those blue plate special type coffee mugs so maybe that. But nothing too cutesy.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remy as a plush would be *ADORABLE* so I'd go with that, at least for him. For Maisie, because she has an intense grumpy face, a shirt with her picture looking disapprovingly at others would be perfect. For Flora, I think a stuffed toy that meows like her would be adorable. She has the sweetest meow.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My DD has a Pillow Pet Penguin that I've mistaken for Mooch on the couch more than once. :lol:

But I think I'd choose a mug. She has this little very thin stripe of white up her nose and a tiny patch on top of her head. I'd love something that could capture the details of it. She's getting a little more white on her muzzle and that patch on top of her head as she gets older. I have custom magnets a friend made; but they aren't the kind of thing to capture that detail.