Question of the day - Tuesday, January 18

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings everyone! Happy Tuesday! 🌨

What is something you don't have in your house/home, that most people do?

I don't have a microwave :lol: Mine died couple years ago now and have been procrastinating with getting a new one; So far been surviving pretty comfortably without it, which is why I haven't been in a rush or simply forget for the longest time. Granted there are some little things I do miss about having a microwave when the occasion comes up! Anyhoo, who knows, maybe 2022 will finally be the year I get one :tongue:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitchen cabinets :tongue: . My house is a barn renovated into a house and they didn't do the kitchen very thoroughly. The counters are just held up with 2x4s. I'm not overly picky so I haven't bothered remodeling yet. . .it's in the plans for later, when I've paid off the mortgage.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
We don’t have a bathtub, either. We had it removed when the place was renovated and built in cabinets put in its place. The shower was already separate.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings everyone! Happy Tuesday! 🌨

What is something you don't have in your house/home, that most people do?

I don't have a microwave :lol: Mine died couple years ago now and have been procrastinating with getting a new one; So far been surviving pretty comfortably without it, which is why I haven't been in a rush or simply forget for the longest time. Granted there are some little things I do miss about having a microwave when the occasion comes up! Anyhoo, who knows, maybe 2022 will finally be the year I get one :tongue:

Lets see, I don’t have a Desktop or Laptop computer. Don't have a Two car garage or a Wine fridge. But I'm getting by ok.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A stand in shower - we just have a "portable" shower head you can detach from the bath because our house is too small, however we are planning on converting the attic to an en-suite for my mother as the entrance to the attic is in her bedroom.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A stand in shower - we just have a "portable" shower head you can detach from the bath because our house is too small, however we are planning on converting the attic to an en-suite for my mother as the entrance to the attic is in her bedroom.
I as well have a fascination in following Royal families located around the world.