Question of the Day - Tuesday, February 25

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings Everyone! Happy Tuesday!

What three things you and your cat(s) have in common?

- We all love sleep, snuggling and chicken (Alright, totally cheating here and clustering a bunch in one)
- My mom is an auburn ginger with freckles,and my Liffey and Tintin are two gingers with freckles. She feels a rapport with them lol
- And particularly with my Morgana, we are both on the reserved/introverted side :lol:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We all love to snuggle in bed
We all love to be warm and we all hate being cold
We all love to break out in song. The girls will sing the Song of Their Starving People, while I tend to break out with the intro from Smoke on the Water (Deep Purple) from time to time.

Oh, and here’s an extra one: We all love to drive the only man in the house crazy!

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isabelle and I

We are both very caring. If someone/thing sounds in distress, Isabelle will check it out looking very concerned, and comes to comfort me if I'm in distress.

We both enjoy quiet and privacy. Isabelle may growl at the kittens and huff and puff if they are running around, and Isabelle twitches into being alert if the kittens are playing loud and rough, looking startled. Almost feel guilty sometimes because I think Isabelle is an introvert like me, and wonder if she has trouble feeling relaxed living with other cats. But then again she seems happier and less bored with kittens, haha.

We both had trauma when young. Isabelle was grabbed by the scruff of the neck, yelled at, and tossed in a closet when I went to visit her before bringing her home because she had peed on the owners floor after I trimmed her nails. To this day, she still has never peed on the floor since I brought her home, so I'd like to think she was just in a very unhappy home.