Question of the Day - Tuesday, February 2

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never been to Starbucks.
I've never on a plane or flying in general.
I have had a bad experience on a flight overseas. We ran into heavy turbulence and people were on edge. We had some nuns on the plane and two of them were really panicking. They were praying loudly as I was praying to myself. After awhile they calmed down and the turbulence died down. I heard another passenger say to another" The turbulence was bad, but the panicked nuns freaked her out even more!" I didn't travel on planes too much after that, only when I had no other choice. I understand why people avoid air travel. It is no fun when things get rough mid- flight. Hope I never experience that again!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
its one of those moments when you wake up next to a person :runaround:and you wanna chew your arm off to get away without waking them up:lol:
So this is what you meant?! LOL!
I was actually picturing myself in a field of coyote traps and thought that it was an awful way to wake up. :lol:

You got us there!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I've never smoked, flown on an airplane, seen a Star Wars movie, never been to the circus (I just live it here, with all of these cats), had children, never cheated on a boyfriend or my husband, never had a one-night stand, never been on a real vacation.

I just realized that I need to get out more...

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Never been kissed or gone on a date or been in an ILR relationship. Gotta love anxiety. Also never broke a bone, needed stitches, gotten a cavity or needed any teeth removed or filled, never smoked, drank alcohol besides a few sips of wine twice, never done drugs, etc. Too many things to even list lol

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never been kissed or gone on a date or been in an ILR relationship. Gotta love anxiety. Also never broke a bone, needed stitches, gotten a cavity or needed any teeth removed or filled, never smoked, drank alcohol besides a few sips of wine twice, never done drugs, etc. Too many things to even list lol
Me too.