Question of the Day - Tuesday, February 2

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Broken a bone!
never gone clubbing
never once been hungover!
Oh, I've done all of those things. Sometimes going clubbing can lead to the hangover that causes the broken bone.
;)
I've never had kids. Never wanted to. When I got to 40 I did a little victory dance because I'm too old to have a baby now. Hah!

I've never driven a car. I got my motorcycle license when I was 17 so I've always had bikes or relied on public transport.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Romantic attraction/sex/romance/dating/marriage:
I'm a-spec; I absolutely don't understand any of it :du
I don't know what a-spect is but I don't understand that stuff and have never done them either. I am asexual.

I also never went to college
got a tattoo
dyed my hair
went fishing or hunted
went surfing
went to prom
drove a stick shift
I pretty much did everything else posted here except for the coyote thing. LOL.

This is one of the most interesting threads I've ever seen here.

Last edited:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what a-spect is
Asexual spectrum. Sometimes it's a bit more complicated than just "asexual" can cover :). Like are you romantic but asexual, or are you aromantic too, gray ace, demisexual, etc.
Explore the spectrum: Guide to finding your ace community

I also never went to college
got a tattoo
dyed my hair
went fishing or hunted
went surfing
went to prom
drove a stick shift
I'll just steal your list because I've never done these things either. Well, wait, I once threw a fishing line into the ocean outside my grandma's house when I was a kid a few times, but there was no bait and I'm not even sure what I was trying to do, lol. I would have freaked out if I had caught anything though.

How does one avoid Starbucks their entire life? :tongue:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, yeah, the one nearest to me is too. But I can't really imagine walking around the grocery store and not thinking "hmm, I could go for a coffee right about now", lol.
I've never been in a Starbucks, either. First off, I haven't had a cup of coffee since 1984, and second, when I did drink it, I made it myself, and took a thermos if traveling or going to work, and third, I'm too cheap to pay the kind of prices they get. Besides, all the action around here is at Tim Horton's, not Starbucks.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see I'm in some good company.

I've never gone clubbing, had kids (childfree), dyed my hair, been drunk, drunk coffee, eaten a hamburger, had poutine, been out of the country, been on a plane, broken a bone, shoplifted, or been on Tik Tok (still don't really get what that is). I don't have any tattoos either. None of that has been for religious reasons, as has been assumed before by other people... I just like being a contrarian. :biggrin:

Last edited: