Question of the Day, Tuesday December 11th

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh hey, I am still filling in for Lauren and was forgetting about this! :lol3:

Today's question is -

What can you hear right now?

I can hear the hum of the computer and I have the window open a little and can hear ducks quacking outside. :lol3:

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I returned to work..

I am hearing footsteps.. people chatting in the distance.. my keyboard clacking as I type.. occasional creaking of someone's chair and my coworker complaining as usual, lol.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
l can hear one of the cats eating behind me, the sounds of the keyboard keys, the computer fan, the odd car passing out front, the sound of my mouse scroll-wheel, my chair creaking occasionally protesting my weight.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can hear the TV in the family room --- House & Garden Channel -- Homeowners International in Australia.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I turn the TV off (Bonanza is on), I can hear the birds at the feeder and the occasional car passing by.

The fridge motor just kicked on.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The ringing in my head (ugh), the computer and the refrigerator humming.  Oh and the cat's water fountain.  This is as quiet as my house gets!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Am at work and they insist on playing really crappy Christmas music on the flatscreen tv in the foyer. Really LOUD crappy Christmas music. Yesterday, we had to to go out and ask them to please turn it down because that's all we could hear. Couldn't even hear people when they called us on the phone over the music. (We're not Grinches......honest! It's just really LOUD)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now, I can hear the news on the TV, the puppies eating their breakfast, and Lucky cat purring at the top of his lungs (He's sitting on my lap right now, so he's definitely the loudest thing I hear lol) :)