Question of the Day - Tuesday, December 1

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Hello! And you know I'm going to say it....

Welcome to the first Tuesday of December!

So we are going into our final month of this.....an interesting year for many of us! To put it lightly. Thus, I can't help but ask:

What is one positive thing that happened to you in 2020?

Batbat came into my life. It was the start of the lockdown back in March. Long story short: a small, very skinny/underweight and wet black kitten showed up at my door meowing to come in. I brought her in, adopted her and she has been part of the family ever since! Spoiled rotten, safe, well fed, happy and warm. She is a little gem ❤ very sweet and bubbly (With a little bit of naughtyness of course) She has been dubbed with the very unoriginal nickname of "My Quarantine Kitten."

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Great question!

* I started doing yoga classes on Zoom.
* My schedule got a lot busier than I was expecting it to this year, so I have a lot more students now.
* I had a lot of fun tearing down the old deck and rebuilding a new one outside.
* I had a lot of fun redecorating my office inside.
* My husband couldn't go to the gym, so we spent more time hiking and horse riding together.
* I went paddle boarding and swimming in the lake for the first time ever.
* One of my cats, Lizzie, was missing for over 7 weeks but she came back home.

:redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
It looks like a lot of us have more than one, which is a great thing in itself! :lol:
  • I've done a heap in the garden and kept finding wonderful garden statues online at ridiculously low prices (second hand, but, hey, it's a garden statue!)
  • I was forced into taking my yoga classes online and after a steep learning curve, I love it.. old students who moved away have returned and a while new world opened up.
  • I found a fabulous and rare advanced Classical yoga online course and studied with friends from around Australia.
cassiopea cassiopea this is a wonderful thread! I now feel so grateful, and I'm sure others do as well.:grouphug:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
House stuff got done. I finished my bathroom remodel. Dreamt about for fourteen years, in progress for three months and fully finished just a few weeks before Covid lockdown hit. And another long dreamed about project, removing my creepy basement stairs and blocking up the door to the outside was done this fall.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought 28 outfits with my stimulus check
I got to try a billion cappuccinos
I reconnected with friends from 20 years ago on Facebook
I got out of sweatpants and back into jeans
I discovered online grocery pickup and love it