Question of the Day - Tuesday, August 11

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salutations to all! Happy Tuesday ~

What would a world populated by clones of you be like?

A world populated by me would be a kind world where all animals would be treated like gold and all intellectual pursuits would blossom. But also a world of annoying overthinking and social awkwardness :lol: :lolup:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A whole lot quieter! I can socialize in small settings; but I’m an introvert at heart. I don’t open up face. But I also don’t do drama. I have learned not to take unfair treatment; but I also don’t relish conflict. Others would be considered a lot more before acting!

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Choas. All my clones would get mad at each other for something or other. I have an awful temper. A world full of me's would be crazy. WWlll would start really quick. :lol:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
It would be extremely quiet since as introverts we prefer to talk to people via text or phone (if we have to). No bars or nightclubs. Restaurants would only seat a few people at a time.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm assuming the world wouldn't be solely populated with my clones, but I'd like to believe that a world of my clones would be more driven by compassion and a desire to help people who are struggling.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would be a world full of kindness. Everyone would be vegetarians. Animals & humans would never fear or harm each other. Lots of coffee drinking, music, and of course cats. Everyone would have what they need, no poverty.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would be a disaster! I (we) are too polite to complain directly about what's bothering me (us) but, this behaviour ultimately leads to depression or an explosion. :nono: Not good!