Question Of The Day - Tuesday, April 16

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't eat candy of any kind anymore, but when I did, I loved those decorated Cadbury eggs. I've never liked Peeps. Yuck, simply yuck.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This question reminded me of when I was shopping for DD's Christmas goodie box around Thanksgiving. I was in CVS in the candy aisles when a woman approached me and showed me a Cadbury egg. She was shocked that they were selling them already - at $1.79 each! It was still November!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what they are called, but it's a marshmallow type candy, that are firm but really melt in your mouth. They usually come in "bunny" form, but at other times of the year they are peanut shaped. I especially like the banana flavored ones. I can only ever eat a couple, I think it's more nostalgia then anything.
I also like either a solid white chocolate bunny or a rice crispy bunny and mini eggs.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was younger,you used to be able to get what they called a fruit and nut,and sometimes it had coconut chocolate covered egg.But...that was when we lived in NY...you can't find them out here and haven't been able to for years.That is our favorite.One of these days I'll figure out how to make them....maybe.

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I was a kid I was all about those orange Circus Peanut things and chocolate bunnies. Now I'm more likely to buy some peanut M&Ms or peanut butter cups.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite has always been the small candy coated Cadbury eggs in the purple bag. I always buy an extra bag to stash in the freezer for later in the year. I love Cadbury because its so creamy. Oh, I also like their carmel eggs. :)

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can't beat Cadbury's Mini Eggs IMO! There's a new Mini Eggs Chocolate Cake out that's delicious.
Also love Cream Eggs.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, those candy-coated malt eggs! I was never able to find anything like them the rest of the year; only chocolate-coated malt balls. I haven't had them in years though. I'll have to see if I can find any. I also like hollow chocolate bunnies. Hollow chocolate isn't easy to find the rest of the year either.