Good morning.

Today's question is an oldie:

What kind of vehicle do you drive?

What is your dream vehicle?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I drive an Outback right now and I love it!

I've always wanted a Camaro.  Maybe someday when I don't have small kids.  Or actually not till I'm done with teenage drivers too!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I drive a silver 2004 Jeep Liberty, and I am loving it. I am not sure what my dream car is though.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have an '06 Saturn and a 2011 Nissan Altima.  No dream vehicle as all I ask of a car is that it start up and be reliable!!!

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I drive a black 2000 Saturn LS. It's covered in bumper stickers and it makes noises, but it's the most reliable car ever! I love it <3

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a  2006 Toyota Corolla. I'd like a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee and a 1994 GMC 2500 4X4 truck. I pretty much don't care what I drive but it MUST be 4 wheel drive and not a Ford or an import. Ford because I don't much like them and most imports, not even trucks,  don't have enough clearance to handle winter roads unless said import is a Range Rover which is very expensive. .

Dream car? A neighbour has one that I want.......a 73 Ferrari......which he can only drive when the roads are dry and freshly graded.

Last edited:

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drive a 2008 Chevy Impala (black) and it's really nice! Dream car? I've always wanted a classic 60s Mustang convertible. I don't know the ins and outs of cars but I DO know I want it blue with a black rag top.

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan and my husband has a 1999 Honda Civic. My dream car is either the newest model of my Grand Caravan or the newest model of the Honda Odyssey. 

x2006nkg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't drive often, but the BF has a Murcury Cougar which I will drive occasionally. My dream car is anything 4 door with a big trunk 

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drive a 2001 Mercury Sable and I'm thankful to have it; it gets me from Point A to Point B without too many issues. It's a small 4 door sedan type car though, so since I have 3 dogs and I frequently transport them to train all at the same time, space gets tight! (My three large dogs all wear a safety harness/seatbelt, so when they're all buckled into the back seat, there is absolutely no more room left!) I would love a bigger vehicle some day that is a bit more dog-friendly!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My dream car is a red Jaguar convertible. (Alas, that will never happen.)

I have Clarence, my 2001 PT Cruiser with the manual tranny, the automotive love of my life. And Hannah, my 2012 Hyundai Tucson Limited, who's pretty cool, too. (I find myself driving Clarence more often, especially now that we have warmer weather and I can tool around town with the moonroof open. Hannah has the panoramic moonroof, but I like shifting Clarence's gears!
)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I drive an '04 Infiniti QX56 - needed a big truck to pull a horse trailer. :think: My dream ride.... Any Ferrari..... fast cars..... :9:

Last edited: