Question of the Day: Tues. April 24 2012

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
G'day folks,

today's question, I hope I haven't asked this one recently.....

How many times have you moved? Are you living in the place you think you will spend the rest of your life at?

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've had to move 6 or 7 times and I HATE it! I love where I'm living now, but it is not our forever house. I hope to move only 1 more time in my life, but that won't be for another 5 years or so.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
i've moved once, out of my parents house to an apartment. I hope to find a bigger apartment when I can afford it. But I do love the location

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
going on move 10 including growing up with my mom.  had another 6 or so with dad.

We are foreclosing on this property by choice and will be in at least a rental or two then may own another house in many years.  Would like to move to north nj and get a duplex or some other better set up for the cats to have more of their own seperate area as it would make things alot easier on myself and husband whos made a big adjusment with the cats but still not fully a cat fan:p

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have moved 9 times. I like where I live, but we don't own this house. We want to buy a house in 2-3 years and hopefully stay there for a long time.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've moved 11 times in my life. (7 of those moves have been in the past 7 years.) I'm really hoping that I am able to stay where I'm at when my lease comes up for renewal this summer; it'd be nice not to have to pack up and move again!

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Up til now 10 times (over my lifetime) and in the next month will be moving the 11th time. Not sure if this will be my last move or not.