Question of the Day, Thursday December 13th

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm filling in for Draco today. She should be back to posting questions soon. :)

So when was the last time you got your hair cut?

I had mine done yesterday.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last week. My hair is very short and needs to be cut around every 5 weeks - sometimes I go 6, but that's too long. I love long hair -- but not on me.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Tonight! I had to cancel my hair appt last month because I had that cold and didn't want to spread my germs around everywhere. So now I'm going in tonight (even though I still have that cough). I usually go in for a touch-up every five weeks, so I am long, long overdue.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went on Black Friday and had mine done. Figured I'd rather spend the day relaxing a bit in the salon, rather than fighting the psycho shopping crowds! :)

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Umm... early summer *shame*

my roots are like 6 inches long now lol. Really gotta get it touched up.. but I hate, HATE getting my hair done!

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure last year or two...I do my own last time I had it cut professionally was at least 17 years ago.  I keep mine up so no need to have a pro do it I just cut anything that wont go in a pony tail and even it out a  bit.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't :)

I get my hair colored every 6 months or so and she snips off my split ends, but that's it.

Had my hair colored last week.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can never remember, LOL. I always need to look at my credit card bill to see. I try to go every 6 weeks or so since my hair is short. I'm starting to look a bit moppy so I probably have to have it done in a week or 2. Sometimes if I'm crazy busy I'll just trim my bangs and around my ears and call it good, usually buys me another couple weeks.

Last edited: