Question of the day - Thursday 9 April

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :)

Another just for fun question for you this Thursday .....

Tell us something your cats are doing, but call them your coworkers :lol:

My coworker is lying on the floor licking their leg :crazy:
Another coworker is fast asleep in the bathroom sink :lol2:

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My main co-worker is sitting on the same chair as I am, purring away and slowly pushing me off onto the floor! My second co-worker has decided she's done enough for today and is sitting in the bedroom doorway, waiting patiently for bedtime. The two skivers are sitting on the windowsill watching the sun go down and hoping for some wildlife to appear.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two of my coworkers are cuddling and licking each other...I think I'll report to HR...that's so inappropriate!
And my other co-worker is just wandering around...probably just making it seem like he's working.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My co-worker Oliver is making sure the recliner is still comfy enough to sleep on. I think he's decided that it is.
My co-worker Chubchub is making sure that the spare bed is still comfy enough to sleep on. I think he's decided that it is.
My co-worker Betty is making sure the window sill is still comfy enough to sleep on. I think she's decided that it is.
I think there's a pattern emerging here but I can't figure it out!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My only coworker is sound asleep on her blankets beside me making those lovely cooing sounds.
She went out for her 15 minute break but came back in because we got snow last night. She then
got something from the vending machine before she settled down for a nap. I would tell the boss
but she IS the boss.