Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hey everyone :wave3:

Todays question is ......

B67ED922-B14E-4F20-A866-287883C7CDB7.jpeg

Well, I think the worst thing I stood on was a snail :ohwell:
Ive no idea how it managed to get in my house but, I didn’t see it & stepped on it.
It crunched & oh it was disgusting. I felt bad for crushing it, poor thing but.... Yuck :barf:

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've done it often enough but can't get used to it. In the middle of the night, steppimg into ......
........ cat's vomit which someone has left strategically placed somewhere between my bed and the bathroom! It's usually only wet grass, thank goodness!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A long dress making sewing needle :eek3: It pierced the bottom of my foot and I pulled it out. Mom wasn't the best at cleaning up after she used her sewing stuff so needles and stuff end up in the carpet waiting to stab someone.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I stepped on a broken bottle when I was a kid. It was a family holiday at the beach when I was about 5. I still have the scar.

I think that might be why I'm so obsessed with picking up trash I see lying around. I was lucky enough to be taken to ER, but what if a wild animal had stepped on that?

:sigh:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
a cigarette that was still lit, worst pain ever and had to tell my mother
how I got the burn. Going barefoot was a huge no-no.
also a wasp, I can still remember the pain. My foot looked like a football
the following day and the itching as non-stop.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was an animal lover since the beginning, and since we didn't have a dog when I was very young, 6 or 7, I often went across the alley and played with the neighbor's beagle, Sally, through the fence. I was approaching her and stepped barefoot right into a layer of red hot coals that were spread out I guess to cool, and were the same grey color as the gravel. Both feet! Needless to say, I wouldn't ever walk across hot coals for anything again, I remember sitting with my feet up for a week because I couldn't walk, and the blisters teh size of Texas!